Password for Zip
Solved/Closed
Hello,
I downloaded the software Business-in-a-Box pro [DPWT] with Bitspirit. The download was completed successfully, but the downloaded folder is a zip.exe file, and when I try to access it, it asks me to send a text message to 66070 (MGcash.com) to obtain the password for the zip file. I have tried several Zip password recovery software... but with no results.
Best regards
Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0
I downloaded the software Business-in-a-Box pro [DPWT] with Bitspirit. The download was completed successfully, but the downloaded folder is a zip.exe file, and when I try to access it, it asks me to send a text message to 66070 (MGcash.com) to obtain the password for the zip file. I have tried several Zip password recovery software... but with no results.
Best regards
Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0
2 answers
-
this kind of situation is a scam!
as much as possible (and for safety), you should always download from the publisher's site!
https://www.biztree.com/fr/
--
modern proverb: turn your mouse 7 times on the mat before typing on the keyboard!
GOOGLE is our friend, but WIKI too!