Alexandra ledermann 5
Closed
Hello, I have a problem, I installed Alexandra Ledermann 5
and when I want to launch the game, I get a big white square.
Thank you very much for helping me as I am a novice in computer science.
and when I want to launch the game, I get a big white square.
Thank you very much for helping me as I am a novice in computer science.
37 answers
-
Please, can you help me with my problem from the other day! It would be super nice!
I can't catch Thomas on his quad! I don't know how to block him, it's driving me crazy!
I can't stop thinking about it! If someone could help me, that would be great, otherwise, it's not a big deal! That's it, kisses. -
Hello, I took the 4 competitions, Mr. M's procedure stopped, but then I have to redo the 3 competitions. I signed up for the first, I bought the saddle, but then I can't... they say in the booklet "I need to renovate everything and buy a saddle to do the 3 competitions," something like that. Please help me.
-
Hi there!
I've got a huge problem; I can't download Alexandra Ledermann!!!! And I love this game... So if someone could tell me where we can find it...
PLEASE.... thank you in advance! -
You really have to wait a long time for it to work.
-
Because of that, I stopped playing!!! Pffffff
Help me!!! -
Comment on fait pour attraper le gars en quad ? J'arrive bien à l'attraper une fois mais pas de deuxième ! Ça m'énerve ! Grrr !!
-
21 15 56 to enter Chez Dansoy
-
Hello, how do we catch the guy on the quad
please help me
nathounet96 -
What is the code for when we are in Dansoy's office? It's urgent!!!!
-
Hello,
After finding the keys in the well, what do we do? Thank you for answering me, it’s urgent!!! -
When you leave the stud farm, there are bright blue signs with a tree on them... well, you just follow those signs.
-
You'll see, at a place where it turns sharply, you can cut across because there are no trees... I hope I could help you.
-
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
Hello, can you tell me where Dansoy's house is? Urgent.
-
Hello,
I can't log into dansoy!
Can someone give me the code to enter?! -
I found the element and the rope, but after that I can't talk to Camille!!
-
I downloaded the game Alexandra Ledermann 5 for free from a.o.l and I'm being asked for a code??? Thank you for informing me. Have a nice day, Philo.
-
Hi, I can't find the keys to the van!! Can you help me??
-
Hello,
so you go towards the well (in the stud farm) and you talk to Camille, then you go towards the tree with the house for the birds and you take the harness; after that you go into the stall and you take the rope (by the hay bales at the entrance); then you give them to Camille and there you have the keys.
-
-
Hello,
how do we redo all the competitions with the villagers, how do we register????????????????????????? -
Uh, sorry, I meant the contests! It's hard to get back to typing after a few months off lol.
- 1
- 2
Next