PS3 Bluetooth Identification Code joe - Last answer on 11 janv. 2016 1 answer Hello, I have a Plantronics 220 microphone, and I would like to connect it to my PS3, but I don't know the identification code. Thank you in advance. Show more Related links: PS3 headset identification key Where can I find my identification key for a Bluetooth headset? ps3 controller on pc via bluetooth How to enable Bluetooth on a Samsung TV? Bluetooth PIN Code? Association denied 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report hitman-69 Good evening,By default, the code is often: 0000 ... Report Rob Big thank you!!
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report hitman-69 Good evening,By default, the code is often: 0000 ... Report Rob Big thank you!!