Save text or formula

Solved
Hello,
Can someone tell me how to save text and formulas on the Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus calculator? Please

Thank you

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.16

1 answer

  1. Uh, I don't know this calculator, but if it's like the TI 82, it's played out in the programs. Basically, you pretend to create a program, except instead of coding it, you put in your text and formulas. To consult, you have to edit the program.
    1
    1. Uh! Actually, I've just been lent the calculator and I really don't know how to use it at all!!!
      How do you create a program?! Please!
      0
    2. If it's like on the TI 82, you have a prgm key, and three tabs at the top, in "NOUV" you enter the name, then press enter, you type your text and all.

      When you want to consult your text, you will go to prgm and tab EDIT

      Always in the event that it's like on the TI 82 :)
      0
    3. Unfortunately, it must not be the same since there is no prgm button! :(
      And even searching in the calculator, I can't find it! snif!
      Anyway, thanks anyway!
      0
    4. Otherwise, the simplest thing is to find and download a manual for your calculator online :)
      0
    5. wait, I found the program! it's cool it works! Thank you :)
      0