MSN Open with Mozilla...
Solved
@@ Hello @@
Is there a way when I receive an email via MSN to open directly the
inbox with Mozilla? When I click on the little icon
(envelope under my MSN photo) to be precise...
--
Anger is beautiful only when it is not irrational...
Michel LATOUFFE
Is there a way when I receive an email via MSN to open directly the
inbox with Mozilla? When I click on the little icon
(envelope under my MSN photo) to be precise...
--
Anger is beautiful only when it is not irrational...
Michel LATOUFFE
28 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
As the default browser?
Tools > Options > General > Check now > Yes.
--
What’s urgent is done, what’s impossible is in progress,
For miracles, anticipate a delay ... -
comment voler le compte de quelqu’un sur badoo
-
I can't open my Messenger on Mozilla.
-
I can't open my Mozilla mailboxing why??
-
Good evening,
Apparently, I have a small problem, let me explain: I have the same kind of issue as most people on this topic, so I downloaded "wlm plus!" (by the way: thanks, I didn’t know it existed for this version), and StuffPlug, but when I finish installing StuffPlug I get this message: "FATAL ERROR: Unable to load the necessary Windows Live Messenger Libraries." At the start of the StuffPlug installation, I’m told that my WLM version is a bit too "new" (apparently, the 2008 version would be needed).
My questions are therefore: "What should I do?", "Am I lost?", and "Would there be another version somewhere or another solution?"
There you go, I hope I’ve given enough information and not to bore you with everything I’ve written.
Thanks in advance. -
Hello and thank you for the advice, it's a killer, you could say,
(except for a brief moment of redirection to the mail page!)
See you later -
Thank you very much, super useful, and on top of that no extra downloads needed! Thanks again for your help.
-
Hi there!
Following Teutates' reply on another topic on this site, I searched and ended up finding how to use Mozilla Firefox as the default for all programs, including MSN and the links...
I'll explain how to do it from A to Z with the latest version of Firefox:
_ open Mozilla Firefox
_ click on the Tools tab
_ click on Options... (at the very bottom of the menu that opened)
_ click on the Advanced tab on the far right of the taskbar of the new window that should have just opened
_ below, a new taskbar appears, choose the General tab on the far left
_ in the 3rd section: System (at the bottom of the window), check the box "Always check at startup that Firefox is the default browser."
_ just to the right click on "Check now" (this will close your MSN if it is open).
_ Click "OK" to close this small window.
There you go, I don't know if it will be useful, but now everything opens with Mozilla Firefox directly at my place.
Have a good day! -
Thank you very much for this stuffplugh-like tip...
I’ve installed and followed the steps to access my emails via Mozilla, but one problem persists :(
When I click the envelope icon to access my emails, a new Mozilla tab opens with:
Redirecting...
Please wait while you are being redirected
And I wait, I wait... and nothing happens ^^' -
Thanks!
What a pain in the ass the IE is... not a day when it doesn’t crash..
Anyway, we shouldn’t shoot the ambulance .. even if it’s golden... -
Great, it’s working very well, stuff plug
-
update
-
Hi there, I have a problem I’m not on the internet anymore but Mozilla, and when I try to open my inbox it opens a page that says internet at the top and it just keeps loading, that’s why I don’t know how we can manage to at least open the inbox. Here’s my story.
See you all. -
I did everything as you said and I end up with the same problem as some of you, namely the impossibility, in the "longlet" stuffplug tab, to click on 'options' (well yes, since we can't connect to WLM... we can't connect before clicking as you kindly explained...)... can someone help me/us?
thanks in advance -
I have the same issue, do you have an answer?
-
Hi,
I downloaded Stuffplug as follows
Well, simply download MSN Plus http://msgpluslive.fr And Stuffplug NG https://www.stuffplug.com/?act=download
but I can't find the option described :
"Then in Stuffplug options you check Open all urls in default browse"
How do I do that ?
thanks. -
ContributorThank you!
Fortunately CCM and all these members are here!
--
Some never go crazy... Their lives must be very boring. (Charles Bukowski) -
Then this is great, thanks to you chia :)
-
Hello,
thanks a lot, I finally managed to remove IE, now I’d like to know if we can also remove the advertisements...
thanks in advance. -
Hello,
nothing to say, I had the same problem, thank CHIAS for your solution..
KIVEKOA
- 1
- 2
Next