Autodata and windows 7

Hello,

I just bought a laptop and I can't install AutoData on it.

The laptop has Windows 7 as the OS and the AutoData version is 2.24

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

4 answers

  1. Hi,
    I struggled a lot to install Autodata on seven 64 bits.

    The solution I found is to install a Windows XP with the virtual PC that is integrated into seven.

    I'm using version 3.18 of Autodata.

    See you+
    10
    1. Good
      0
  2. Hello, I'm looking for autodata 3.38, does anyone have it please?
    2
    1. I them
      0
    2. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
      0
  3. Hello everyone
    I would like to know if it is possible to install Autodata 2010 or 2009 on Windows 7 X 64
    I CAN START THE INSTALLATION UNTIL I CLICK ON DRIVER INSTALLATION AND THEN IT SAYS (driver is not installed)
    I have tried in compatibility mode but it's still the same
    Does anyone have a solution
    Thank you
    2
    1. Hello Rodid,

      I have the same problem as you, did you finally find a solution? I'm interested ;-).

      Have a good evening!
      1