For grandin I have several codes: 0556 0163 0610 0714 0715 0668 0374 0320 0282 0218 0455 0400 0579 1037 1668
for a 3-digit code, remove the leading 0 but it is not clear that these codes will be accepted by your remote control
VALOU93
Thank you very much, it helped me out.
knacki
What are the codes for Samsung?
severine
Je ne comprends pas si ma télécommande fonctionne ou non, dis-le-moi, merci.
escalibure68
Hello, I have a Weltech 40085 universal remote and I can't find the code for my Peekton PK6023 DVD player. Thank you, waiting for your response.
GABAO
Bjr, I have a 32'' LCD TV model (RL32AG20) and I would like to have its universal code please.
thomas ??
Hello, I don't know how to enter the code for a Silvercrest remote control for an old Grandin TV, and I don't have the code.
Tim gail
I have the same problem, I have an old Grandin TV and I'm looking for the 4-digit codes for a Homeday universal remote model: 226828. I have tried all the codes I found but none of them are correct. Can someone please help me?
kevin801
<translation>Good evening, I would like to know if anyone would have a code for a Grandin CF 1001 TNT decoder for the Silvercrest SFB 10 1 A1 universal remote control.</translation>
kevin
Hello, for my part, my "Grandin" TV works under the code of "Beko" TV with a Dune universal remote control.
Madoo
I'm having the same issue with my TV and universal remote. The TV is a Grandin LCH1908W and the remote is a Centurion URC20. I've tried all the codes suggested in the manual but none work... Thank you for your help!
Marvin
I have the same problem with the same TV.
Christian*
As I said in another post:
For Grandin, I have several codes: 0556 0163 0610 0714 0715 0668 0374 0320 0282 0218 0455 0400 0579 1037 1668
For a 3-digit code, remove the leading 0 but it's not guaranteed that these codes will be accepted by your remote.
mik
For me, it worked great, thank you for the troubleshooting.
fffff
1156 It's the code..
sebyu55
Looking for universal remote control code for Hombay 226828 for Continental Edison TV... thank you.
Christian*
test the 831 or 0831
jmp59
Contributor
You go there http://www.urc.philips.com/
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
dylan
J'ai trouvé le code de ta télévision Grandin pour ta télécommande : c'est 0009.
moricoud
I have a Philips universal remote SRU3040 and I am looking for a code for a Wilson DVD player.
jmp59
Contributor
Hello,
You seem to ignore that each remote control brand has its own coding system, and often several depending on the models.
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
nanou
Salut, as-tu le code pour la télécommande Speedy Plus pour un écran LCD LG ?
jmp59
Contributor
Do we have to guess everything? Is Speedy plus Meliconi? The LG flat LCD screen, I didn't find the reference.
By going here you should find what you're looking for.
inno
I am looking for the code for my Grundig television with the Vivanco UR82 universal remote control.
jeou40
Hello, I'm looking for the code for my nesx100 TNT decoder to set up my universal remote, I've searched the forum but to no avail... Thank you for your answers.
jmp59
Contributor
Hello,
You didn't indicate the model of your TV. However, the answer I just provided for a Samsung LE40R86 likely applies to your case as well.
It's clearly stated in the manual: you need to manually try all the codes from 000 to 080. If none work, it means this remote is unfortunately not compatible with the Canal+ decoder
For Christian*: touching, your good intentions. But you seem to ignore that each brand of remote has its own system of codes, often with several depending on the models.
-- Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum.
Christian*
ok, but since the brand of the remote control isn't mentioned, I provided what I had!
Christian*
for TECKNIKA I have 1097,1115,0831
but these codes may not be stored in your remote control!
flo
Hello, I just bought a Samsung television and its remote control can handle several devices (DVD, decoder, hi-fi...). Some codes are given in the manual, but none correspond to my equipment. I am looking for the codes for:
TECKNIKA DVD player
Sagem TV decoder (Alice via ADSL)
It would make the operation of these 3 remote controls easier for me
Thank you.
jmp59
Contributor
I'm not asking for the brand of your TV, you've already mentioned it, but for the model of your Philips remote control. lol For example SBC340 or SRU520
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
mouss92
The brand is Grandin.
jmp59
Contributor
Hello
If LindslayL hasn’t come back to ask for further help, we can assume that it worked!
But your case is different since the make of your remote controls is different. Please indicate the model of your remote, as Lindslay did, so that I know what to advise you.
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
mouss92
Hello, I am in the same situation, I have an old Grandin TV, I have a "Philips" remote control but I do not have the manual so I don't have the code... have you resolved your issue? Thank you for replying when you receive my email.