Prison Break Season 5

Solved
Hello, I would like to know if there is or will be a Prison Break season 5

Thank you.

2 answers

  1. Security Contributor
    A spin-off is planned, but the series is over..!
    0
    1. Un spin-off, qu'est-ce que c'est ?
      0
    2. Security Contributor
      A spin-off of another series.

      It seems that they are going to bring back some characters and continue another part of the story in a women's prison.
      But I don't think it's ever been really confirmed.
      0
    3. Honestly, I find it hard to see how we can renovate a concept that has already been well established after 4 seasons!

      But honestly, it won't be up to the level of Prison Break at all :(
      0
    4. I don't want there to be a season 5, it's not even there anymore, Prison Break without him is too lame, he's dead damn it, it's crap.
      0