Live USB XP
Solved
Good evening,
I’m desperately looking for a way to boot XP from a USB key. Just to clarify, I’m not looking to create an installation USB for XP, but a USB that boots XP like a LIVE CD.
I’ve tried quite a few things but nothing works =( I have a 32GB Corsair USB and an 8GB Kingston USB.
Thank you for your help and best wishes to everyone.
I’m desperately looking for a way to boot XP from a USB key. Just to clarify, I’m not looking to create an installation USB for XP, but a USB that boots XP like a LIVE CD.
I’ve tried quite a few things but nothing works =( I have a 32GB Corsair USB and an 8GB Kingston USB.
Thank you for your help and best wishes to everyone.
33 answers
-
ContributorYou might need to copy the content of your CD to your hard drive...
Try creating a Live CD to see if the problem comes from the ISO compilation or the Live USB creation (unlikely, but you never know).
--
Google is your friend =^-^=
The "Search" function of Comment Ça Marche is useful too