Windows 7 motherboard compatibility

Good evening,

I am reaching out to you because I would like to install Windows 7 on my computer, but I'm unsure if my motherboard is actually compatible. It's an Asus M2N-SLI DELUXE. I used Windows 7 upgrade advisor and it advises me to check Windows Update for the ATK0110 ACPI UTILITY.

Thank you.

config>Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0</config>

8 answers

  1. The AMD AM2 is a processor (AM2 socket) and not an operating system.
    Who loves instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    0
    1. Or is it possible that I wait for Asus to release drivers compatible with my motherboard?
      0
      1. I checked the Asus website https://www.asus.com/fr/

        My motherboard is an AMD AM2, so is it incompatible?
        0
        1. Moderator
          Did you see the post 1?
          0
        2. yes, but let's imagine it doesn't work with the Vista drivers?
          0
      2. Contributor
        Hi,

        On the official Asus website, the drivers are not available for Windows 7.
        >> http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?modelname=M2N-SLI&SLanguage=en-us

        However, it is often possible to install the Windows Vista drivers, which are generally compatible.
        --
        "In the best, it is hard to do better; but in the worst, it is always easy to do worse." [Curnonsky]
        0
        1. Hello
          on your motherboard, can you install all the systems without any problem? It's on your hard drive that the system is.
          --
          Who loves instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection!
          0
          1. Moderator
            Hello,

            No driver for Windows 7, try those for Vista >>> http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?modelname=M2N-SLI%20Deluxe&SLanguage=en-us

            See you!
            0