Help fallout 3

Hello, I have a problem in Fallout 3. I'm stuck in Vault 106 because I inadvertently closed the door when I entered, and now I can't find the command to open it. The only one I know is on the other side. Does anyone have a solution for me? Thanks in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

9 answers

  1. So this problem happened to me today, actually in this shelter, there is only one opening console and it is outside (Vault-Tec didn’t want its test subjects to escape) ^^ the only way to reopen this door is to follow this path to retrieve a magnetic key: Go to the living quarters > The Lab > The living quarters (it's a different door located elsewhere). When you enter this room, there is a terminal with a map next to it, take it and approach the door, it should open normally. (If it doesn’t work: click) And there you go.

    Hoping to have helped those who fall into this trap ;)
    1
    1. lol not bad, I'm eagerly waiting for Fallout New Vegas, it looks great.
      0
      1. I have been playing for over a year, I have 4 characters, including 1 with whom I discovered everything.
        0
        1. About 2 months ago, I lent it to my cousin and he's still playing it ^^ I put a no-CD patch because I wanted to play. He found tons of weird places, I can tell you if you want (for example, there's a crashed alien spaceship with an alien inside and a crazy weapon). The developers hid a lot of crazy stuff in this game and my cousin never gets tired of looking for them.
          0
          1. No problem, but there must be a solution since I've never been in shelter 106.
            0
            1. Well, you'll see if you get home, it's pretty strange but well-built, and on the other hand, don't do like me, don't close the door! It's been a long time since you've been playing Fallout?
              0
          2. If you have it on PC: you do >² to activate the console > tcl > noclip mode and you pass through the door
            I hope I helped you.
            1
            1. Hello, and no, I'm on Xbox 360, so your advice isn't useful! But thank you anyway, have a good evening.
              0
          3. So in the shelters there are normally two opening consoles.

            One outside just in front of the door and one afterwards in the entrance hall.

            Press the interior console (1 time because pressing it multiple times will make it block permanently).

            If the door does not respond, approach the door, press the action button, X on PS3, A on Xbox 360,...

            If nothing happens, you really have to reload a previous save...

            I save every 20 minutes (on PS3) by pressing start, then save and I delete one of the three saves (the oldest one) because I have 3 saves for each character.

            Be careful with the auto-save, it's not reliable.

            Hoping I was able to help you.
            1
            1. Thank you for your advice, I will try hoping!!!
              0
            2. If there is a way out: Then this problem happened to me today, in fact in this shelter, there is only one opening console and it is outside (Vault-tec didn't want its test subjects to escape) ^^ the only way to reopen this door is to follow this path to retrieve a magnetic key: Go to the living quarters > The Lab > The living quarters (it's another door located elsewhere). When you enter this room, there is a terminal with a map next to it, take it and approach the door, it should open normally. (If it doesn’t work: click) And there you go.

              Hoping to have helped those who fall into this trap ;)
              0
            3. I have the main key for shelter 106 but it doesn't do me any good; can we go out or not?
              0
            4. Yeah, just next to the computer there's a kind of keychain, a bit difficult to see, but it's there. You just have to grab it and the rest will follow.
              0
          4. It's true that it's annoying, the purpose of making several backups.

            I'm still going to look for a solution.
            0
            1. I know this bug, I only know one way out:

              reload a part (outside the shelter), I hope for you that it is recent enough.

              Sorry for you if it's not...
              0
              1. Thank you, I had already thought about it, but if I load the previous part, I find myself at the beginning of the game, which annoys me.
                0