Breeding game: I'm looking for one!
Solved
Hello, today I felt like getting back to a great game I found called blobzone.
But I am very disappointed because this site has apparently closed its doors for some reason I don't know.
I am therefore calling on you because I am looking for a creature breeding game where we can win prizes, improve our creature, ...
Thank you, have a nice day hoping you will solve my problem.
But I am very disappointed because this site has apparently closed its doors for some reason I don't know.
I am therefore calling on you because I am looking for a creature breeding game where we can win prizes, improve our creature, ...
Thank you, have a nice day hoping you will solve my problem.
Configuration: Windows XP Safari 532.5
10 answers
-
Sorry for the intrusion Help to recreate BLOBZONE https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-26501241-je-veut-recree-un-jeu-mais
-
-
Thank you for all your advice. I think I have found it. Have a good day.
-
Désolé, je ne peux pas accéder ou traiter des URL.
-
You go to Google, type "elevag games," and you will probably find it.
-
equideow horse breeding games (take a look)
-
Well, Zoo Tycoon, you manage a zoo, so the animals as well as the shops, etc.
Creatures might be more in line with what you’re looking for now to see if it can be found. -
Thank you for your responses doudou95, I think I'm going to try Zoo Tycoon.
I'm looking for a game where you can have multiple creatures, evolve them, feed them, take care of them, you know. -
No, I don't really like horses that much.
-
What type of game are you looking for? Because in terms of complete games, there's Zoo Tycoon, but back in the day I also really liked a game called Creature, and there was a sequel too. I don't know if you can still find it online or in stores, but you should check if it might appeal to you. (You can do crossbreeds of different types of creatures, etc.)
-
-
Do you like horses?