Conversion nanou456 - Last answer on 14 mars 2017 1 answer Hello, I have a scale plan of 0.02m, and I would like to know what that corresponds to. I can't calculate the actual meters. Thank you for helping me with this. Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0 Show more Related links: DESIGNER 3.1 - Convert DRW files jpeg or gif to pes conversion Scale Conversion ...... Color issue in PDF conversion and printing Scale conversion with photocopier JPEG to .jef conversion 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Armojax Hello Nanou, A priori, it's a scale of 1:50 (2 cm per meter, or 0.02). ... Report en passant Exactly, I checked it on a house plan at 0.02 pm which specifies the actual values in meters. ... Report siori9 thank you
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Armojax Hello Nanou, A priori, it's a scale of 1:50 (2 cm per meter, or 0.02). ... Report en passant Exactly, I checked it on a house plan at 0.02 pm which specifies the actual values in meters. ... Report siori9 thank you
... Report en passant Exactly, I checked it on a house plan at 0.02 pm which specifies the actual values in meters.