Hello, I would be interested in the manual for the Proline Logic washing machine, Class AA. Sincerely
Zoom
I would like to get the spin/drying mode working on my Proline Logic AA 6kg machine. Could someone help me?
Evelyne Lopes
I just bought a second-hand Proline Logic 6kg tumble dryer but there was no manual. can you help me thank you
phil
Hello, I would be interested in the manual/notice, please.
Alex56
also interested in the notice
Email address removed CCM Moderation
Thank you
anne
I’m also interested!!
Here is my email: Email address removed CCM Moderation
Thank you in advance!
gaena
I am interested in the Proline Logic 6 manual, how should I proceed?
delphine
I am interested in your notice, could you send it to my email address Thank you very much Delphine
Email address removed Moderation CCM
rou7
Hello, Is it possible to receive by email the user manual for the PROLINE LOGIC 6kg washing machine, model PLF 1266W-F if you have it. Thank you in advance Best regards
andreplus
I am looking for the manual for M A L Proline1266w-f thank you for your responses kind regards Andre
hbrogniart
I am interested in the washing machine manual
Thank you
Email address removed Modération CCM
lili la chouette
Hello, I am also interested in this notice. Could you please send it to me?
placebo
Hello, I am interested in this notice, could you please send it to me?
Thank you in advance, you would be doing me a great favor.
BRUNO 75
Good evening,
Sorry for the late reply, I just got back from a trip.
Please provide me with a valid email address so I can send it to you as an attachment.