I am also interested in this manual, I don’t understand anything about this machine.
Thank you in advance!
Olivier
Good evening, my machine is showing the code "err7" and I can't find the manual anymore, could someone send me the Proline Logic manual?
Thanks in advance.
Olivier
lili la chouette
Hello, I am also interested in this notice. Could you please send it to me?
hbrogniart
I am interested in the washing machine manual
Thank you
Email address removed Modération CCM
andreplus
I am looking for the manual for M A L Proline1266w-f thank you for your responses kind regards Andre
rou7
Hello, Is it possible to receive by email the user manual for the PROLINE LOGIC 6kg washing machine, model PLF 1266W-F if you have it. Thank you in advance Best regards
delphine
I am interested in your notice, could you send it to my email address Thank you very much Delphine
Email address removed Moderation CCM
gaena
I am interested in the Proline Logic 6 manual, how should I proceed?
anne
I’m also interested!!
Here is my email: Email address removed CCM Moderation
Thank you in advance!
Alex56
also interested in the notice
Email address removed CCM Moderation
Thank you
phil
Hello, I would be interested in the manual/notice, please.
Evelyne Lopes
I just bought a second-hand Proline Logic 6kg tumble dryer but there was no manual. can you help me thank you