.mds, .mdf => comment les dézipper ?
Solved
Hello everyone, so here it is, I found something to download on an FTP, but for the same thing, there were 48 zip files, so I downloaded it... I open the first one and I get 2 files .mds and .mdf, the .mds is only in one of the 48 zip files while in the others I only get the .mdf file.
I’m getting ready to unzip it (with WinRAR) and it tells me: the archive is in an unknown format or is damaged.
However, I can decompress the .mds file.
What should I do?!
Thanks in advance.
I’m getting ready to unzip it (with WinRAR) and it tells me: the archive is in an unknown format or is damaged.
However, I can decompress the .mds file.
What should I do?!
Thanks in advance.
21 answers
-
You open it with Alcohol (you search for the file and then create an image with it).
-
Hi everyone, I have an answer for unzipping an MDF or MDS file. Go to the website:
https://www.clubic.com/telecharger-fiche11016-alcohol-120.html
Download it and install it, then go to the file, right-click and select "mount an image", then go to "the disk drives" which can be found in 'This PC' and copy everything and paste it into a folder. That's it! If you want to contact me: kamel1461995@hotmail.fr -
I would like to know if I need to burn both the MDS and MDF files onto the CD for it to work because I converted the MDF file to ISO and burned my game CD. The PlayStation logo appears, and then nothing!!! What should I do with the MDS file??? Thank you for your help, I'm struggling.
-
Hi everyone, I have a problem, I expired my alcohol license ^^ and I don't know how to mount mds and mdf files on virtual drives... does it work with daemon tools?
-
Hello, I have another problem, the computer is still asking for the original CD. I don't understand.
-
Install QuickZip, I encountered the same problem and with QuickZip I was able to unzip it, then you use Daemon Tool to read the files....
-
you right-click on the first file, ... extract here!
-
Okay, thank you, and it must be because my files are corrupted since I just downloaded another one and unzipped it (just in case), and it doesn't work either.
Thank you for your help.-
-
-
Hello,
In this kind of situation, you have 48 rar or zip files that make up a single large mds file. You need to run the last rar and have all the others in the same directory for it to work. Logically, of the 48 files, one will not have exactly the same name (e.g., Mani-001.rar, Mani-002.rar ... and Mani-End-000 or 048
There you go, otherwise your archive is corrupted.
-
-
Contributorno it's not the .mdf that you decompress but the .rar or .zip that you downloaded... winamp doesn't care about the content of the archive, it decompresses it and that's it... after the result you should have your files. But the format of the files contained in the archive is transparent to winrar
--
Thai Proverb: Penguins in the fields,
very harsh winter. -
it won't change anything I think because I have the same problem with the 48 zip ...
but I will try my luck
but you don't have to use anything special to decompress the .mdf simply? -
ContributorTry to re-download
--
Thai Proverb: Penguins in the fields,
very cruel winter. -
he is probably corrupt then
-
same problem
-
Apparemment, il existe la version 3.42 (alors que j'utilise la 3.30 !!) Je vais l'essayer.
-
corrupted?? what do you mean? interrupted?! but I can't decompress it
-
ContributorAnd the archive is not simply corrupted?
--
Thai Proverb: Penguins in the fields,
very harsh winter. -
I have 3:30.
-
ContributorUh, which version of WinRAR do you have? That can happen sometimes when you don't have the latest version (or rather, if the archive was compressed with a version that's a bit too recent compared to yours...)
--
Thai Proverb: Penguins in the fields,
very harsh winter. -
Actually, the thing I'm downloading is split into a bunch of zip files that contain .mdf files that I can't extract
I don't know if that's clear! -
I know Deamon, but that's not my problem; my problem is that I can't unzip the .rar file that contains my .mdf files.
- 1
- 2
Next