Paroles de chansons

bonjour je recherche les paroles d'une chanson de Akon. Le titre c'est Troublemaker avec sweet rush

2 réponses

  1. salut je cherche les paroles de un dos tres de enrique inglesias
    0
    1. Bonjour,

      Posted up in the club, just swagging doing my thang
      Popping bottles with models and just watching them drank
      Partying so hard, the ladies don't want it to end
      They looked at me and said, "I heard that you're a heartbraker"
      Baby I'm a troublemaker, I heard that you're a heartbraker
      Baby I'm a troublemaker, I heard that you're a heartbraker
      Baby I'm a troublemaker, I heard that you're a heartbraker
      Baby I'm a troublemaker

      See, I'm that type of guy you won't love
      I'm that type of guy you won't cuff
      I'm that type of guy you daddy won't let go out, cause he thinks I sell drugs
      I'm that type of guy that will save ya
      I'm that type that will call you later
      Won't be around to give you that time
      Gotta get on the grind and get to that paper
      That I can do
      Gotta keep my baby girl laced up in the latest and the fliest suits
      Never one for none, let's get cake up, hold it down, that's all you gotta do
      Then I walk up in the place, with a pocket full of money, my brother like, I outta do
      Stepping out with the finest suits, look at me now

      Posted up in the club, just swagging doing my thang
      Popping bottles with models and just watching them drank
      Partying so hard, the ladies don't want it to end
      They looked at me and said, "I heard that you're a heartbraker"
      Baby I'm a troublemaker, I heard that you're a heartbraker
      Baby I'm a troublemaker, I heard that you're a heartbraker
      Baby I'm a troublemaker, I heard that you're a heartbraker
      Baby I'm a troublemaker

      See I'm that type guy that likes kissing
      I'm that type that will pop the clip and
      I'm that type of guy that put you in your place
      If you move she could start tripping
      I'm that type that will let you go
      I'm that type that will let you know
      That everywhere I go, I can find a pretty hoe
      But there ain't too many know how to get that dough
      That's the type of girl I want around me
      Even though I'm a with her, make a man feel free
      Roll with the fellas, even hold my cheese
      Look like something you would see on TV
      She don't mind climbing up that ladder
      Similar to the words, it don't matter
      But this time they wanna see us together
      Look at us now

      Posted up in the club, just swagging doing my thang
      Popping bottles with models and just watching them drank
      Partying so hard, the ladies don't want it to end
      They looked at me and said, "I heard that you're a heartbraker"
      Baby I'm a troublemaker, I heard that you're a heartbraker
      Baby I'm a troublemaker, I heard that you're a heartbraker
      Baby I'm a troublemaker, I heard that you're a heartbraker
      Baby I'm a troublemaker

      You're not for sure
      Even though I wanna take you everywhere I go
      Because of you, all the girls is staring, taking notes
      And I realize being with you girls brings more girls
      And that's just what I'm attracted to
      And I'd rather go all the way
      Love her long time, till the break of day
      I don't plan to ever let her leave my bed
      Till she sees the color purple like Annie Mae
      Now she wants to start holding on me, like whatever she's smoking on
      I'll be long gone before you can say, "look at me now"

      Posted up in the club, just swagging doing my thang
      Popping bottles with models and just watching them drank
      Partying so hard, the ladies don't want it to end
      They looked at me and said, "I heard that you're a heartbraker"
      Baby I'm a troublemaker, I heard that you're a heartbraker
      Baby I'm a troublemaker, I heard that you're a heartbraker
      Baby I'm a troublemaker, I heard that you're a heartbraker
      Baby I'm a troublemaker

      Source : http://www.lyricsbay.com/troublemaker_feat_sweet_rush_lyrics-akon.html

      Bonne journée
      0