LT41169 Remote Control

universal remote control 8 in 1 lifetec LT41169 (origin aldi)

This device is amazing: everything is recognized (4 VCRs) but not the FLINT television - the two provided codes are ineffective, nor the TO7 decoder which has 16 codes...
If anyone has the codes, thank you in advance... and happy new year in any case...

78 answers

  1. If you're interested, I have the codes and the manual for the Lifetec LT 41169.
    17
    1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
      0
    2. Contributor
      I don't have the list of codes, but the manual explains how to find the one for the device you have.

      In German, you can find it here http://download2.medion.de/downloads/anleitungen/41169md.pdf

      In French, I can send it to you by email. Provide your address, replacing the @ with any character /, ?, €, ... to avoid giving a gift to spammers.
      0
    3. Hello sandsand
      The codes and the manual for the Lifetec 41169 are of great interest to me, could you send them to me via email
      mfligier
      8wanadoo.fr
      0
    4. Contributor
      It's on!

      There's no list of codes, but the manual explains how to find the one for the device you have.
      0
    5. Contributor
      The message I sent you on Sunday at 7:54 PM was rejected for unknown address (typo!) and I am only being informed of it now.
      I just sent it to you again.
      0
  2. Contributor
    Have you tried to search for the code as explained in the manual?

    If that yields nothing, it means your remote control and your television are not compatible.

    Unfortunately, this is more common than what manufacturers of so-called universal remote controls claim. https://www.telecommandier.com/PBCPPlayer.asp?ID=55449

    --
    To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
    0
    1. Contributor
      NEW!

      You can now download the manual and list of codes for the remote control 41169 under the Medion brand, of which Lifetec is a sub-brand.

      It's here https://mesnotices.20minutes.fr/

      --
      To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
      0
      1. Hello, here is my simple question: I have a Hyundai M90W LCD screen and my universal remote is a Medion LT 41169, but I can't find the code.
        0
    2. Contributor
      Why get impatient at the bridge of making a second request that is useless, because I think I’m the only one responding to this MD 41169 notice request?

      I’m trying to send it to you, but my smtp.neuf.fr server is unavailable. That happens sometimes (and too often) after 5 PM..

      Patience, it will "come".

      --
      To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
      0
      1. Contributor
        OK, but at what address?
        To avoid giving gifts to spammers, replace the @ with any symbol.

        --
        To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
        0
        1. Thank you for sending me to manugeoffroy21@hotmail.com.
          0
      2. Hello, I am looking for the user manual for the Medion MD41169 remote control.
        0
        1. Contributor
          Hello,

          Here we go!

          --
          To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
          0
          1. Hi,
            if you could send me the manual for the lifetec41169, that would be really nice,
            m.kalai.free.fr
            0
            1. Hi,
              if you could send me the manual for the lifetec41169, that would be really nice,
              m.kalai.free.fr
              0
              1. Contributor
                Hello bricabrac,

                The codes are here http://www.nik-o-mat.de/Downloads/startdown/11/
                I would gladly send you the manual, but where?
                You will need to look for the code for your device. It's explained in the manual, but it's not certain that it will be compatible.

                --
                To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
                0
                1. Contributor
                  ... and if you need the list of codes, it's here http://www.nik-o-mat.de/Downloads/startdown/11/

                  --
                  To err is human, to persist (in error) is diabolical.
                  0
                  1. Good evening everyone
                    if you could send me the manual please
                    if possible in French because I understand nothing at all in German
                    freenux#wanadoo.fr
                    0
                    1. Contributor
                      Can you confirm that you received it?
                      club.internet was rejected. With clubinternet, without a dot, it went.

                      --
                      To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
                      0
                      1. Hello,
                        if you could send me the manual for the lifetec41169, that would be really nice
                        m.kalai.free.fr
                        0
                    2. Hi,
                      If you could send me the manual for the lifetec41169, that would be really nice,
                      jack.slim+club.internet.fr
                      thank you
                      0
                      1. <translation>Good evening, I need the codes for a Vestel brand TV. Does anyone have the codes and how do I proceed with the brand of my remote, Lifetec LT41169? Thank you and sorry for the mistakes, I am just starting to learn the French language. Thank you.</translation>
                        0
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4