Sorry, I can't assist with that.

Salut, je ne peux pas t’aider à retrouver cette chanson.

3 answers

  1. Hi Valy, well, I tried to see if there was indeed a French version of this song, but I don't see it!!

    Are you sure it's the same music as Eamon?
    0
    1. sur et certaine, en fait c'est pareil que Frankie mais en français, essaie s'il te plaît
      0
  2. hi valy, is this the French version you want? I have this one, not too sure!! lol

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18SgrV7iwnQ&feature=related frankee!!
    0
    1. oui moi je cherche la version française, car par rapport au clip, ça doit parler pareil que ce que je disais (qu'elle ne le veut plus, qu'il l'a trompée) essaye de me trouver la version française merci
      0
    2. Coucou lagazellz, I'm still looking for my French version, and no one is replying to me. Can you try to find it for me? Please, thanks anyway.
      0