Create a new table in phpMyAdmin
Solved
Hello,
It's all in the question ^^ I'd like to know how to create a new table in my database, I know how to insert data into existing tables but creating a new table, I don't know how :s
Thank you for your help!
It's all in the question ^^ I'd like to know how to create a new table in my database, I know how to insert data into existing tables but creating a new table, I don't know how :s
Thank you for your help!
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.6
2 answers
-
I recommend the Site du Zéro; it's very well explained and it can help you with all of that.
-
Hello,
When you are in phpMyAdmin and you have selected your database, you click on the "Operations" tab and there you can add a new table.
See you later
--
A dangerous driver is the one who overtakes you despite all your efforts to
prevent it... (Woody Allen)