Help with the touch command

Hello,
please I have a problem with the Linux touch command, here I want to create simultaneously 3 files: fich1, fich2, and fich3 in the directory /home/user1/rep
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

3 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    touch /home/user1/rep/fich{1,2,3}
    ;-))

    --
    $ man woman
    There is no manual page for woman.
    1
    1. Contributor
      Ah, I was wrong ^^
      0
    2. Moderator
      @KharecWell no, it's just another way of doing things, let's say it's a method (my own) of being a Perlian (lazy by default, see lami20j for more details) ;-))

      --
      $ man woman
      There is no manual page for woman.
      0
    3. Contributor
      @jipicyOh okay ;-))
      0
  2. touch {fich2,fich3}
    0
    1. I believe we shouldn't just do the braces, only press F1, F2, F3. But I'll leave the floor to the pro.
      0
    2. Contributor
      Non, rather
       touch file1 file2 file3
      Best regards ;-))
      0
  3. Contributor
    And ....?

    Precision, again and always precision in the explanation of your problems....
    0