Solution for My Sims Kingdom

Solved/Closed
Hi everyone!
I have several problems.
So I would like to know how to get a smart detector,
a dubious dynamo, a waterproof speaker, and a psychic leg.
I am at the fourth star.
I hope you can help me.
Kisses to all My Sims fans!
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.4

55 answers

  1. For the misty pendulum, you need to bring a wood stove to Dennis and he will give you the misty pendulum. ^^ (For the wood stove, you have to buy it from Liliane, the seller with green hair. ^^)

    I hope this will help someone and thank you for leaving me a review if it was helpful. ^^
    Thank you in advance.
    60
    1. Yeah, but where do we find Liliane?
      0
    2. Denis doesn't give you the misty pendulum but the clever detector. Well, that might change later; I mean, it can vary depending on the games. Anyway, there you go ^^
      0
    3. @louliZ'Denis never gives you the same thing!! It depends on the order in which you do your "missions"!! For example, I got the questionable dynamo...
      There you go^^
      0
    4. @CassiiiVoici, ma chère, si tu ne sais point où se trouve Liliane, moi, Miss conseils, je vais te le dire : soit tu peux prendre ta carte qui se trouve en bas de ton petit écran tactile, prends la carte (petit dessin ressemblant à une carte, ce qui est normal) et tu reconnaitras Liliane grâce à ses cheveux verts. Tu vois, sinon Liliane est située au bord de la rivière. Tatalalatata et hop, je suis très contente de t'avoir rendu ce tout petit service et si vous et toi, tu as un service à demander, dis-le-moi, baY !!! Tatalatatata et hop.
      0
    5. @Cassiiicassi.

      Liliane is there on the lower bank (that's the lady in green)

      I'll leave you now.

      bye
      0
  2. Il faut relever tous les défis, mais je ne sais pas lesquels.
    0
    1. you help all the inhabitants
      I think the psychic paw is the kayak
      then it's easy, you help everyone :)
      Good luck
      P.S. if one day you find out where the mecha-dog is the second time, please let me know!!
      0
      1. Hello =)
        I can tell you how to find the psychic paw =) (I don't remember where the others are xD)
        so, you need to achieve a record time in canoeing and Marine will give it to you ;)
        0
        1. I beg you, tell me where the dog and the penguin that escaped from the zoo are.
          0
          1. Pour les pingouins, tu mélanges l'essence bille et le losange bleu et tu as un bonhomme de neige. Ensuite, tu le places près de l'eau dans la neige, dans la partie observatoire. Tu viens le voir l'après-midi et il y a un pingouin. Tu prends la photo, etc. Tu l'amènes à Thoma. Tu reviens l'après-midi après et il y a l'autre pingouin...
            Pour les chiens, je ne sais pas, désolé.
            0
        2. We need to break the record in kayak canoeing.
          0
          1. hi everyone, I have a very urgent question, how do we unlock the airfields because I have the controller but not the plans.
            Can you help me please.
            reply to me quickly.
            KISSES <3
            0
            1. Hello, I don't know how to get the rocket started on Rocket Island, I don't have the billiard balls because the only islands I have are Cowboy Town, King Roland's Island, Rocket Island, and Tiffany's Nature Reserve!
              Can you help me?!
              0
              1. I think you should go see Thomas, and when you have taken a lot of pictures, he might possibly give you the psychic paste.
                0
                1. À tout hasard, quelqu'un sait quand Charlotte finit son épreuve pour être couturière ???
                  0
                  1. À tout hasard, quelqu'un sait quand Charlotte finit son épreuve pour être couturière ???
                    0
                    1. Ok Black Husky, thanks for the dog guy, but I've already taken him to the place you mentioned and he wasn't there, sorry but what you're saying isn't really valid.
                      0
                      1. Thank you all for the information even though I didn't ask for anything, but otherwise huskynoir are you sure he's always there???
                        0
                        1. you're not helping me much here!
                          thank you for helping me if you have passed the step "denis the frozen butt," as I call it
                          and one last thing, can you write in a way that we can understand you?
                          no text language please
                          thank you in advance
                          Funky Funky Yeah
                          0
                          1. I'm stuck at Denis, he's doing nothing but "shivering", that idiot

                            as for placing heliports:

                            go buy 2 heliports from Martin (the guy who crashed a helicopter in front of Dr. F's lab)
                            knowing that each heliport costs 5000,
                            win by playing mini-games a "heliport" plan plus something else. example: "heliport S.F," "Japanese heliport"...
                            go to Tristan the carpenter and give him the blueprint(s) for the heliports
                            build two heliports, heliport stations
                            build them anywhere in the Kingdom
                            for example, one in the snow and one in front of the town hall
                            go to one of the built heliports
                            then travel to the other heliport we built
                            that's it
                            I hope I was clear in what I explained to you ^^
                            thanks for helping me with "Denis the frozen ass"

                            see you +
                            funky funky yeah :p
                            1
                            1. AIDEZ-MOI s'il vous plaît, j'ai lu tous les commentaires que vous avez laissés et pour le four en bois, comment faut-il faire !!!! ???? Parce qu'il faut lui donner en désordre ou aller voir Tristan d'abord et même quand je vais voir Tristan, il ne me dit rien sur Denis. Ensuite, je n'ai jamais réussi avec le kayak... et aussi pour agrandir ma maison et tout ça, Tristan me dit qu'il faut des plans, mais où ça ????? STP AIDEZ-MOI, ça fait au moins 1 semaine que je m'énerve sur le jeu ....................................... ..................................... aidez-moi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              0
                              1. don’t panic!!
                                for the wood oven, go see Liliane with the green hair and buy her, as she asks you, a device, except this time it will be a wood oven, then just give it to Denis, the frozen ass.
                                0
                              2. You need to go buy a stove at the store of the girl with green hair, and then you go upstairs where Denis is, and you give it to him, and he's going to give you the waterproof speaker, I think, I don't remember well, but anyway; now can you help me find the essence of the question mark
                                Please help me, I've been stuck for a week and I've been at it for only one day.
                                0
                            2. Please, I really need your answer.
                              0
                              1. It might be too late, but we never know
                                You have the girl who plays tennis, you play once with her, you win, then on the tennis court you have to do the same, you have to win again, and after that she says I don’t know what and then she moves to a medium level, during training and during matches
                                You try to do all the levels and at the end she gives you something, well I don’t know what.
                                I hope it helps you, see you later
                                kasswitch
                                0
                            3. Hi there, I can't seem to find the thingamajig and I can't beat the record in kayaking.

                              I was told that you could also play tennis and win the bronze medal, and that's what I did, but I still haven't

                              Please help me

                              Thanks in advance
                              0
                              1. It's impossible to do 2 laps of Kayak in 55 seconds :(
                                0
                                1. Ask my neighbor, she is really good at kayaking, she beat me. Her name is Fanny and she lives in Saint-Martin-Lestra, Clos St Michel 42110, and you go all the way up to the right.
                                  0
                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • 3