VB: graphical interface of a calculator

Après mes salutations,
Please, can you help me, I need to know how I can create a graphical interface for a scientific calculator with Visual Basic, as I have not worked with this software and I need to do it for my project. I hope you can help me and thank you in advance.
Mariouma

6 answers

  1. Hello,
    to create a graphical user interface in VB, you need to create a UserForm (or Form), on which you will drop the controls you want using the toolbox (via drag & drop).

    Fanny
    2
    1. Read tutorials.
      Have you ever used Delphi? Or Windev?

      --------------------------------------------------------
      Computing is a long river that is not calm!!!
      1
      1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
        1
        1. Comment ça, tu n'as pas pu créer de code VB ? Tu as un message d'erreur ?
          0
          1. Hello, I have a graphic calculator and I would like to enter a function that, when read, scrolls through a list of numbers like in Matrix!! So here it is, if someone knows...
            Thank you
            0
            1. Hello

              I'm looking for someone to help me include a file explorer with code

              Is there a well-explained tutorial?

              Thank you
              0