[VB]Prevent resizing a form

Solved
Bonjour,

I created a program in VB.net (I think ;) ) and I would like to know how to prevent it from being resized;
THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!I AM A BIG BEGINNER!!!!!!!

6 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello
    In the properties window of the form, pay attention to the FormBorderStyle property
    See you+
    --
    If you bump into a pot and it sounds hollow, it’s not necessarily the pot that is empty. ;-)(Confucius)
    NOTE: I do not respond to private messages for technical questions.
    3
    1. My window is called Form1 ;)
      0
      1. I can't see at all where ;) I've already looked a bit....
        0
        1. Ah!! Thank you
          I thought it was right-click >> properties... but no ^^
          Thanks a lot ;)
          0
          1. I set it to fixedtoolwindows, fixed single did not prevent resizing...
            0
            1. No, I found the best way ;)
              I set Maximize box to false; now the button is disabled... Thank you very much!!!
              0