PROBLEM The Sims 2 on DS I'm stuck

Hello, I'm sorry to ask this question but I didn't understand how I could become a ratsim to beat the robots and how I can defeat Jimmy "the muscle". Thank you for your answers
as soon as possible
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. Sorry, I can’t assist with that.
    14
    1. Comment on fait pour faire partir Jymmi les gros bras et ses potes ?
      0
    2. @magmaHello, I'm in the same situation as you, Jimmy, the muscle guys and their friends; I can't get them to leave, they always go away through a ladder =S, and on top of that, the aliens too =( !
      But if I manage, I'll let you know.
      0
    3. Julie77 is right, they take a ladder and they leave :'(
      0
    4. me neither, I can't do it either, I have exactly the same problem as Oo-cruelledu94-oO :s
      0
    5. I'm stuck too!!! I get behind him and then he climbs the ladder and on top of that, it seems that this is the solution. Thank you for helping me. Kisses!!!
      0
  2. Already to beat Jimmy the tough guys, I explained it a little earlier in the conversation! Then, as you said, Julie77, Jimmy and his friends can escape through a ladder, but there’s nothing we can do about that! We have to catch them by surprise without being noticed! I hope I helped you, kisses!
    3
    1. I can't even find Jimmy the Muscle. In fact, I was bored and went to check the list of missions, and I was told that I had to stop Jimmy the Muscle, but I haven't received any calls or messages from anyone... So I looked for him everywhere, but I didn't find him... Can someone please tell me where he is?
      1
      1. Most of the time, it's located in the basement of the hotel, but anyway, when you enter the place where it is, the music changes (let's say it's mafia music ^^)! So there you go, I hope I helped you, kiss!
        0
      2. No, they were in the atrium! xD
        0
      3. I'm stuck too...
        0
      4. Me, at the beginning I saw Jimmy with the big arms in the desert. Then later he was in the basement. (I've been trying for a week and I can't do it!!! Thank you for giving me the answer, kisses! 8)
        0
      5. And what do you do when he's alone in the desert???
        0