Driver's view in gta 4

Solved
Hello,
since this morning my driving vision has changed, I can no longer see from above but from the driver's perspective.
How can I get it back to how it was before?
Thanks in advance

--
baptiste05

3 answers

  1. Hello to you,
    If you own the PS3, just press the SELECT button to change the view.
    I remind you that you can only change the view inside a car.
    6
    1. thank you
      0
  2. Hello
    thank you very much I saw the hood and the road but I prefer the overall view

    --
    baptiste05
    8
    1. I have exactly the same problem but on XBox360, I tried pressing B but nothing works, the overhead view has completely disappeared!
      0
  3. Hello, I have the same problem on Xbox 360, when I press B, I can press as much as I want but nothing happens! The view remains the driver's view! Thank you in advance.
    1
    1. I'm also on Xbox, and that happens to me too. Could you tell me how you did it? :)
      0