Open a .sce file

Solved
Hello,

I was given a .sce file on a USB key. I don't know what this extension is, and I don't know what to open it with (it won't open). Could you help me?

Thank you

Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

2 answers

  1. Hi
    It's a Scilab command file Scilab, a text file in short.
    You can open it with Notepad.
    See you
    --
    Thought I heard a rumbling, calling to my name
    Two hundred million guns are loaded, Satan cries "Take aim!"
    1
    1. Not that: the Notepad opens a sort of string of characters with no meaning at all...
      0
    2. Moreover, I even tried opening it with tons of stuff, and I downloaded Scilab, which shows it to me with the same crappy characters as Notepad...
      Sniff. I need help here...
      0
  2. Apparently there are other things that have files with this extension:
    https://filext.com/file-extension/SCE
    --
    Thought I heard a rumbling, calling to my name
    Two hundred million guns are loaded, Satan cries "Take aim!"
    0