Cardcaptor Sakura

Solved
Hello everyone

I present to you my problem: for some time now, I have been looking for the Sakura Cardcaptor mangas, preferably in French... however, I never find what I'm looking for.. (if possible, give me another solution besides Dailymotion or YouTube because I've tried and the quality is really not up to par... ^^)

Thank you in advance..

30 answers

  1. My dear, you have indeed been in the right place but you need to write the season you want to see and the episode like so:
    season 1 episode 1 and then continue with episode 2, 3, 4, 5, etc... In season 1 there are 35 episodes, in season 2 there are 11 episodes, and in season 3 there are 24 episodes. Sometimes the requested episode may not be available, but don’t panic; you just need to write the title of the episode and for that, I will give you the website of the episode guide:

    https://www.scifi-universe.com/series

    To thank me properly, you just need to send me a message at my MSN: foxy_roxy_foxy14@hotmail.com
    12
    1. I thank you, but you're not talking about the fourth season, and that's the season I want to see, so don't speak like that.
      0
    2. @tahitiIf she doesn't talk about season 4, it's because there isn't one. There are only 3 seasons and 2 movies. I can assure you of that because I've seen all the episodes in French and in Japanese more than once.
      0