Turbo Delphi Explorer Free Download, Full Product, French
You need to sign up, you will receive the license by e-mail.
It installs on Windows XP
By "bar," you mean "toolbar" with images, I suppose? The component to use is TToolbar (I don’t know if it exists in version 5). But it's easy, you add this component, you can add buttons on it, set the button images. And then you just have to define what happens when you click on a button.
I hope this gives you a lead. If I were you, I would try to download the new version of Delphi.
ciline
```html
Yes, thank you for the toolbar, but I want Delphi 5, just a small application. How to add a panel and the different buttons?
```
briskown
@cilineC'est ma spécialité Delphi. Si tu veux que je te donne un coup de main, tu peux me rejoindre sur MSN.
Anonymous user
Well, assuming TToolbar is available.
A default application: create a new "VCL Application" project (if that's what it's called in Delphi 5).
On your form, drag a TToolbar to add it
You also add a TImageList for the image list.
- Right-click on the TImageList in your form to edit and add a list of icons.
- Click on the TToolbar you just added. In the properties -> Link, you choose your image list (e.g., ImageList1) in Images
- Now, if you right-click on the TToolbar you just added, you can select "New button". In the properties of this button, you can then choose the ImageIndex that corresponds to the image number in your image list.
For example, if ImageIndex is set to 0, it's the first image you added to the list. Do the same for all your buttons.
If you double-click on a button on your toolbar, you can edit the code that will run when the button is clicked.
You will have a toolbar with buttons that have images.
I'm not sure if I explained myself well, but it's sometimes difficult to explain remotely like this! LOL
cilline
I didn't understand what you just said.
Anonymous user
@cillineI think you mixed up the messages a bit, it's okay :-)
Have you been imposed Delphi 5? Because it must be quite old by now. Today you have some more sophisticated versions. But in any case, if you are starting out in programming, Delphi is a good language, as well as Visual Basic, etc.
cilline
We are required to work with Delphi 5, but it is our teachers who are asking us to do this. I would prefer to use another version, but it is not our decision.
Célien
It is possible that they bought Delphi 5 licenses back then simply...
cilline
Thank you very much, sir, it's very kind of you.
cilline
Salut, pour faire fonctionner les boutons de ta seconde forme (comme "AJOUTER", "RECHERCHER" et "SUPPRIMER"), tu dois écrire des procédures associées à chaque bouton. Voici un exemple de la façon dont tu peux procéder :
1. **AJOUTER un concurrent** :
- Crée un bouton pour ajouter un concurrent et associe-lui une procédure. Dans cette procédure, utilise les commandes pour insérer un nouvel enregistrement dans ta base de données. Par exemple :
```pascal
procedure TFormConcurrent.AjouterButtonClick(Sender: TObject);
begin
// Active la source de données
DataSource1.DataSet.Append;
// Remplis les champs nécessaires
DataSource1.DataSet.FieldByName('Nom').AsString := NomEdit.Text; // par exemple
DataSource1.DataSet.FieldByName('EquipeID').AsInteger := EquipeID; // selon ton modèle
DataSource1.DataSet.Post;
end;
```
2. **RECHERCHER un concurrent** :
- Pour rechercher, tu pourrais avoir un champ de texte pour saisir le nom du concurrent que tu souhaites trouver. Ensuite, crée une procédure pour filtrer les résultats :
3. **SUPPRIMER un concurrent** :
- Pour supprimer un concurrent, tu peux ajouter une procédure qui supprime l'enregistrement sélectionné dans le `DBGrid` :
```pascal
procedure TFormConcurrent.SupprimerButtonClick(Sender: TObject);
begin
if not DataSource1.DataSet.IsEmpty then
begin
DataSource1.DataSet.Delete;
end;
end;
```
N'oublie pas de connecter ces procédures aux événements `OnClick` de tes boutons respectifs. Assure-toi également que les composants de ta base de données sont correctement configurés et que tu as bien ouvert la connexion à la base de données au moment de l'exécution. Cela devrait aider à faire fonctionner les boutons de ta forme Concurrent.
Anonymous user
Hi, I think a Table object has an Insert method that you can use to add a record; otherwise, you can add a TDBNavigator object that has a "+" button to add.
cilline
Donc, quand je clique sur le bouton ajouter, j'insère une requête SQL, par exemple, insérer nom.......... c'est ça ?
nayla
Je veux faire un état de sortie en affichant une liste d'informations concernant un code précis que j'ai écrit. Pourquoi les instructions SQL en requête ne s'affichent-elles que dans quichrep1.preview ?
cilline
Okay, I'll try, thanks.
cilline
Hello, last time you told me if I had in Delphi 5 version the toolbar and you gave me steps to insert an image as a background in my application. I put the toolbar in my form and then in the object inspector, in the PICTURE property, there are 3 ellipsis I clicked then on load to choose the image I have to insert then on ok but no result, I need your help please and thank you.
Anonymous user
Ah wait, if you want to put a background image in your form, it's not with that.
You can put a TImage in your form, right-click on it and select "Send to back".
Then, in the properties, load "Picture" to add an image. Adjust the component to the size of your window.
If the window needs to be resized and you want the TImage to follow: set the Anchors in the properties:
akLeft, akTop, akRight, akBottom so that the component follows the size of the window.
With that, you have a background image for your form, it's a start to create "skins" (like Winamp, media player...).
cilline
Thank you very much, that’s very kind.
cilline
Salut Rocky, j'ai un autre problème dans la propriété "connected" du composant "database". Lorsque je la mets à true, un message m'indique : "Erreur VIOLATION DE CLÉ". C'est quoi l'erreur, Rocky, s'il te plaît ?
wor
Je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un a passé le test de programmation Delphi 6 en ligne, merci.
toufik
The best thing is that you use Delphi 5; it's more pedagogical and easier to understand.
toufik34
You must start with Pascal language well understand the concepts of: event, property, method using Delphi components and little by little the bird builds its nest.