Code for a Walls Universal CM 100 feradisou - Last answer on 16 oct. 2008 1 answer Hello, If a charitable person could give me an address where I can retrieve the entry codes for my "Wallis Universal CM 100" remote control as well as its user manual, I would be grateful Thank you in advance feradisou Show more Related links: Wallis Universal Remote CM804 Wallis CM802 Remote Control Code [CODE TELECOM TNB FOR VCR BRANDT VK851PS] Wallis code loss cm 103 lost universal wallis remote code universal remote code Wallis CM600 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. kichitte Hello, have you received a reply???? I'm also looking for that manual!!! if you have it, could you send it to me? Thank you here's my email kichitte@yahoo.fr
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. kichitte Hello, have you received a reply???? I'm also looking for that manual!!! if you have it, could you send it to me? Thank you here's my email kichitte@yahoo.fr