Creative ct6840 webcam - Page 2

  1. You will find the drivers for your webcam here ;) without installation CD:
    in web camera + webcams then you choose the model of your webcam :)
    https://us.creative.com/

    and it works very well :)

    @+ val 13 ?
    0
    1. IT NO LONGER EXISTS
      I HAVE THE DRIVERS SEND ME AN EMAIL I WILL REPLY WITH AN ATTACHMENT
      0
      1. He is always available at this link: https://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php?v_page=23&v_code=1243

        He is also available on the P2P network eMule by entering "ct6840" in the search argument (as a precaution, scan the archive with an antivirus before installing it)

        Once acquired, be sure to back up this driver and software, as it is becoming increasingly difficult to find! ;)
        0
        1. Hello,
          my address is galsenbleue@hotmail.fr
          can someone send me the mega camera driver (Lifetec brand webcam that I bought at Aldi)

          thank you all
          0
          1. Hello, download Omnivision G, you have the same problem.
            0
            1. The address for the drivers for the CT6840 webcam or Creative Webcam III:

              http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download2.asp?MainCategory=218&Product=1908&dlcentric=197&Product_Name=Video+Blaster+WebCam+III&filetype=1&OSName=Windows+XP
              0
              1. Hello, I also have a problem
                I have a CT 6840 webcam, unfortunately I don't know how to install it via Vista.
                Can anyone help me???
                Thank you

                Bilette
                0
                1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
                  0
                  1. I'm also looking for it, but for Vista, and thanks in advance.
                    0
                    1. This product has not been maintained for adaptation since 2003...

                      If you retrieve the software mentioned above... I provided the file name, download it and set it to compatibility by right-clicking on the file, then properties, choose compatibility and set it to win 2000 or xp

                      For €20 you currently have a webcam ;)
                      0
                      1. Hello,
                        I have a Creative Labs webcam, model no PD1110, and I am looking to install it without the lost CD.
                        Thank you.
                        -1
                        Previous
                        • 1
                        • 2