Autocad 2002 startup issue

I have a problem with my AutoCAD 2002 version (operating system Windows 2000 Pro).
When starting AutoCAD, a window appears with the following message:
FATAL ERROR: Unhandled access violation reading 0x0076 Exception at 6c225115h
This causes the software to close automatically.
What should I do????
Thank you in advance.

5 answers

  1. Hello, I have two problems with AutoCAD:
    when I start it, it shows me "DLL cdilla loading error" and closes!
    And I cannot access the Covadis options (like Covadis editing ...) because the serial numbers are not the same
    can someone help me?
    Thanks in advance because I really need it in the coming days...
    33
    1. Hello, I have a problem with AutoCAD:
      when I start it, it shows me "CDILLA DLL loading error" and closes!
      I can't access my AutoCAD 2002 program.
      Thanks in advance because I really need it right away...
      14
      1. Hello,
        I have the same issue when starting AutoCAD; an error message appears saying "cdilla DLL loading error," and then the program closes. Can you help me resolve this issue?
        Thanks in advance.
        0
    2. I "resolved" (rather circumvented) the problem by inserting a CD or DVD into the drive; at that moment, it no longer displays the message and I can work with AutoCAD 2002. But a month after the installation, it starts again, and I then have to revert to an earlier configuration (system restore to a later date, see in the help and support of Windows Vista.
      Good luck
      7
      1. Hi, I have Vista and when I start AutoCAD 2002, it shows
        FATAL ERROR: Unhandled access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exceptionat 5c51fah
        how can I launch it
        thanks in advance.
        3
        1. Hello and happy holidays to everyone,

          I have the following problem with an Autocad file (I can open the other files!): I get the message:

          FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x2e40 Exception at 481b7fh

          If someone can help me, please send me an email at the following address:
          nimessettat306@yahoo.fr

          Thank you
          See you!
          3