Upstream: update impossible

Hello,

MAINTENANCES AND SOLUTIONS

I’ll explain my problem: I have a processor that’s too heavy and not enough arm to handle two hard drives in an old configuration because I do computer-assisted music (yes, the teacher or the tech) 

I experienced a configuration change with a very balanced info to move to a 44.1Hz PCI soundcard (used PC on Le Bon Coin with Windows XP SP3)

my question: can I convert myself into a virtual assistant? no, it’s real because my wavs don’t support the installed chipset!

in what case could I regain a lighter configuration? processor change? or

find an easier-to-assemble used one....

IN SHORT I’m very happy to make music, but what about driver stability problems! I’ve never reinstalled XP cleanly in the tower

Please, everything is digital and online, is there in French simpler explanations about processors? I’m not very good with anecdotes; I’ve recovered a QUAD configuration with 4GB RAM for retro gaming,

Have a good evening, 
Téo

1 answer

  1. Contributor

    hello

    Windows XP is obsolete.

    we are on Windows 11

    upgrade at least to Windows 10

    with at least 8 GB of RAM


    If my answer helped you, click the Thank you button.
    Mark as resolved if your problem is fixed.

    0
    1. hello

      windows 10 with a minimum 8 GB and I have 2 PCs with 16 GB with win 11 it runs but with slow startup despite NVMe disk and i5 13 GE

      windows is becoming more and more bulky and we barely use it

      0