Cannot find HP DESKJET 2800e printer driver
-
Hello,
I just bought a new LENOVO PC with Windows 11 because the old one was running Windows 10, and I can't configure the HP Deskjet 2800e printer that was installed on my old computer.
When I try to add the printer, a message tells me that the driver is missing.
I went to the HP site and I can't find this driver. When I enter the printer's details, a message says "expired."
Do I have to buy a new printer, or is there a solution to fix this?
Thank you for your help.
AMQ
I just bought a new LENOVO PC with Windows 11 because the old one was running Windows 10, and I can't configure the HP Deskjet 2800e printer that was installed on my old computer.
When I try to add the printer, a message tells me that the driver is missing.
I went to the HP site and I can't find this driver. When I enter the printer's details, a message says "expired."
Do I have to buy a new printer, or is there a solution to fix this?
Thank you for your help.
AMQ