Https://www.youtube.com/@TopBlazo

-  

Hello,

I’m looking for the ID of my YouTube channel


1 answer

  1. Hello,

    The hyperlink in the title does not comply with the forum’s guidelines for information.

    Forum CCM - Charter - Commercial Neutrality

    Access your YouTube user and channel IDs

    Each YouTube channel has a unique user ID and a Channel ID. These allow apps and services to be linked to the channel.

    Access your user and channel IDs

    You can view your user and channel IDs in the Advanced account settings on a computer or in a mobile browser.

    1. Sign in to YouTube.
    2. At the top right, select your profile photo then Settings .
    3. In the left menu, select Advanced settings.
    4. Your user and channel IDs are in this section.
      • You must be signed in as the primary owner of the channel to see them.

    Note : You can also manage the name and ID of your channel in YouTube Studio.

    https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3250431?hl=fr


    0
    1. Moderator

      Hi,

      I changed the title but I feel that the question wasn’t asked in a way that we would answer it!

      0
    2. @blux

      Hi,

      I had the same remark as well, hence my report.
      A fifty-fifty chance whether this one is legitimate or not!

      0