Kidi Connect won't start Steph0612 - Last answer on 28 déc. 2023 2 answers Hello, My daughter got the Storio Max XL 2.0 tablet. The internet connection is good, but when I launch the app, it stays on loading but nothing happens. Could someone help me, please? Show more Related links: Tablet won't turn on anymore archos 7Obtitanium won’t turn on Desjardins App not working anymore comment réparer le Wi-Fi d'une tablette Danew qui ne fonctionne pas tablet won't turn on after an update photos not saving on OneDrive and cloud 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 ... Report MPMP10 Hello, Just in case... https://cdn-vtech-jouets.vtech.com/assets/a649f4eb-65f7-40ef-9f1c-769d29420cfb/194605_Storio_Max_2.0_online.pdf Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Panth33ra Hello, The internet connection is good, but when I launch the application, it stays stuck on loading What is the application that keeps spinning in the void?
Answer 1 / 2 ... Report MPMP10 Hello, Just in case... https://cdn-vtech-jouets.vtech.com/assets/a649f4eb-65f7-40ef-9f1c-769d29420cfb/194605_Storio_Max_2.0_online.pdf
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Panth33ra Hello, The internet connection is good, but when I launch the application, it stays stuck on loading What is the application that keeps spinning in the void?