Snapchat Reporting

Hello

I recently reported an account that tried to blackmail me in exchange for nudes

I obviously refused and he continued to pressure me, saying he would reveal my secrets if I didn't send him anything (secrets I have no idea how he knows about)

I kept refusing and he eventually gave up and I obviously reported him

My question now is how am I supposed to know if the report was successful?

3 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello.

    If the report was successful, the scammer's Snapchat account should no longer be visible.

    In any case, it's just a trivial scam from a scammer, do not contact them again, forget about it, and move on.


    bazfile
    Moderator/Security Contributor.
    A hello, a response, a thank you are always appreciated.

    0
    1. The same thing happened to me, a fake account sent me compromising photos of myself that date back a little while ago, I don’t know what to do.

      0
      1. Help me, I beg you

        0
        1. Moderator

          Help you with what? Everything has already been said in my previous message.

          1