FUNION LP Collection

Hello everyone, Withdrawal from my bank of €60.71 I don't know what it is??? How can I cancel or recover the amount? Thank you in advance, JO

2 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello,

    Go see your bank

    Block these withdrawals

    File a complaint for the hacking of your banking data

    Ask your bank to refund you the amounts..

    NB: This site as well as the other one for which you created another discussion on this forum seem to be dating/casual encounter sites

    It is very likely that you provided your banking information (or someone who had access to your credit card...) to register (supposedly for free... but reading the small print... it clearly states that it becomes a monthly subscription after a few hours/days of trials...)

    As a result, it is quite possible that your bank will refuse to refund you (since it is you (or someone from your entourage) who would have given your credit card codes....

    NB2: To avoid later reminders for non-payment.. make sure to properly unsubscribe from these dating sites (it's up to you to look in their FAQs on how to do it). (of course... if it was indeed you who registered...). In the case where it was not you, only a complaint + block can possibly remedy your issues.


    .
    Best regards,
    Jordane

    4
    1. Hello, I have the same issue on my account.

      Do you know where it comes from?

      Thank you in advance.

      0
      1. Moderator

        Hello

        Go read the report I gave on May 11th.

        0