PC Memory Component Compatibility.

Solved
-  

Hello, so I have a straightforward question, but can we be sure that the custom configurations from Memory PC are 100% compatible?

Because once on a similar site like Agando or CSL Computer, I was still able to build a configuration with a micro ATX motherboard (that had 2 RAM slots), and 4 RAM sticks without any error messages appearing.

So I wanted to make sure that Memory PC's configurations are compatible, and if possible, could you provide me with a link to this clause? Because after searching, I haven't been able to find this certification explicitly written.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

6 answers

  1. Yes indeed.

    1. Buying from our Teutonic neighbors ??. I couldn't find a 2-year warranty on the products sold there.

  2. So, no guarantee of compatibility and no guarantee at all?

    1. Contributor

      Hello everyone,
      "that had 2 RAM slots), and 4 RAM sticks": how is that possible?
      2 sticks per slot?

      aefgdgergcsfsdfsdf: can you post a picture to see? Thanks.
      Regards!


      1. So it was on the MemoryPC site and it’s clear that the motherboard is Micro-ATX and that there are 4 RAM sticks, without any error messages appearing...

        But then I checked the compatibility of the config myself but I would like an opinion:

        MSI MAG Forge 100M - glass window

        AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 8x 3.80GHz

        SQ-Cooler 01U 180W

        GIGABYTE B450 Aorus Elite V2

        32GB DDR4 RAM 3600 MHz ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G RGB (2x 16GB - Dual Channel)

        AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT - 12GB

        1000 GB Western Digital WD Blue SN570 M.2 NVMe SSD (Read: 3500MB/s | Write: 3000MB/s)

        be quiet! System Power 10 - 750W - 80 PLUS Bronze

        all running on W11.

        Any suggestions?

        1. Hello,

           32GB DDR4 RAM 3600 MHz ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G RGB (2x 16GB - Dual Channel)

          In the screenshot, there are indeed 4 slots for 16GB x 4 = 64GB of Max RAM. On your PC, it is installed 16GB x 2 = 32GB so 2 slots are used.

          32GB is more than enough.

      2. No but actually, it was just that their PCs are supposed to be made up of compatible components and there they put 4 RAM sticks with a motherboard that has 2 slots.

        I was also asking for an opinion on the configuration mentioned earlier:

        MSI MAG Forge 100M - glass window

        AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 8x 3.80GHz

        SQ-Cooler 01U 180W

        GIGABYTE B450 Aorus Elite V2

        32GB DDR4 RAM 3600 MHz ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G RGB (2x 16GB - Dual Channel)

        AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT - 12GB

        1000 GB Western Digital WD Blue SN570 M.2 NVMe SSD (Read: 3500MB/s | Write: 3000MB/s)

        be quiet! System Power 10 - 750W - 80 PLUS Bronze

        all with W11.

        which I was considering ordering and wanted to make sure the components are indeed compatible and they are.