Graphics card not recognized by GeForce Experience

Solved

Good evening,

Having purchased a new graphics card (Rtx 3060ti), I performed a clean installation of the drivers (with DDU).

So far, no issues; the games work well, and my card is recognized by my PC.

However, when I installed GeForce Experience to take advantage of the overlay and the FPS counter, the software does not truly recognize my GPU. Indeed, it manages to recognize the model but limits the functionalities.

https://www.zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=23%2F05%2F3wnb.png

1 answer

  1. Good evening, try uninstalling Nvidia Experience and reinstalling it, make sure the PC's graphics drivers are up to date and/or install external drivers from the Nvidia website.

    1
    1. Good evening,

      I forgot to mention that I have already reinstalled GeForce Experience.

      My drivers are up to date.

      0
    2. OK! So I reinstalled once again, and there by miracle connecting to another Nvidia account everything fell into place, anyway, thanks!

      0