MIUI update issue
Hello, I recently got the MIUI 13 update, but it completely bugs my phone, and I wanted to go back to MIUI 12. I downloaded it manually, but when I choose the file to download, it says 'unable to downgrade the ROM.' Please help me.
1 answer
-
Moderator
Hello.
"Unable to downgrade the ROM" means that you won't be able to revert to MIUI 13, for more details check with Xiaomi.
To go back to MIUI 12 you would need to root the phone, which I do not recommend because it's not without risks.
bazfile
Moderator/Security Contributor.
A hello, a response, a thank you are always appreciated.-
-
Moderator@Alexiiii
MIUI 14, which is nothing more than Android 14, is not about to be offered to you, at least if it is offered to you, because not all smartphones will have this update. As for whether an update will improve things, I can't guess what isn't there. As I've told you before, contact Xiaomi as they are the ones who release these updates and are therefore the only ones who can answer you.
-
@bazfile
Yes, but how do I contact Xiaomi, on what site or what?
-
Moderator@Alexiiii
Just search on Google and you’ll find the answer in 10 seconds. On the Xiaomi France site, there is a contact us section or you can go to their forum https://c.mi.com/fr/forum-type/ALL.
-