Video stuck at 96% TikTok Mac-kac08 - Last answer on 7 Nov 2022 1 answer ***** Hello. TikTok video blocked at 96% how to unblock it thank you. Show more Related links: My TikTok account has been suspended but I haven't done anything. I can no longer post videos on TikTok temporarily. Video under review TikTok TikTok video sharing bug I've been banned on TikTok live. Help, I'm receiving TikTok notifications. 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 Radinoz Contributor Hello Try clearing the cache: 1. Tap on Profile at the bottom right. 2. Tap on the 3 lines icon at the top right. 3. Tap on Settings and privacy. 4. Tap on Clear cache. ;)
Answer 1 / 1 Radinoz Contributor Hello Try clearing the cache: 1. Tap on Profile at the bottom right. 2. Tap on the 3 lines icon at the top right. 3. Tap on Settings and privacy. 4. Tap on Clear cache. ;)