Without remote control.

Hello,
How do I turn on the Grundig 49vle6621bp vision 6? The buttons on the left v+ v- do nothing.

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    On the left, there are 4 buttons
    Button + that allows you to increase the volume or change channels
    Button V/P that allows you to switch from volume control (V) to channel control (P)
    Button - that allows you to decrease the volume or go down channels
    And below, a button that allows you to switch from standby to on
    Excerpt from the manual
    The manual can be downloaded here: https://mesnotices.20minutes.fr/manuel-notice-mode-emploi/GRUNDIG/49VLE6621BP-_F
    --
    Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
    Especially when it’s not there...
      1. In addition...
        For your request, I couldn't find the manual, but even assuming that this television can be turned on without the remote control, it's important to keep in mind that once it is on, a remote control will be needed for channel scanning and other functions...
        As for the v+ and v- buttons, they apparently only serve to adjust the volume to increase or decrease the sound level (unless I'm mistaken...).
      2. Good evening, no, there is no switch on the TV.
      3. @MPMP10I have the Freebox, I just wanted to turn on the TV. And yes, I think the buttons on the side only control the sound.
        But it's impossible to turn on the TV now.
      4. @MPMP10So I'm going to buy one. But I don't understand how the TV turned on by itself.