Budget Plus Software CIC Nisto - Last answer on 23 nov. 2025 4 answers Hello, I am looking for the Budget Plus software that was offered by CIC. I had to format my PC and I cannot find it anywhere. Has anyone been smart enough to keep it saved??? Please. Show more Related links: Budgeting and Accounting Software the cost of creating a television channel Excel spreadsheet for house construction budget EBP Personal Budget 2018 issue with the visual budget app exo pix 4 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 4 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Nisto Thank you Antoine6800 Works great on Windows 10 ... Report brucine Well, not at my place, I could never install it there. ... Report Helene83 Thank you Antoine, the software works very well on Windows 10.???? Answer 2 / 4 ... Report Antoine6800 Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas accéder à des sites web. Veuillez fournir le texte que vous souhaitez traduire. Answer 3 / 4 ... Report Antoine6800 Good evening,I have it in my files if you want. ... Report Anthony Good evening, Well, I’m happy to hear that ???? I had to recreate it with Excel and it’s not as fun. ... Report Antoine6800 @AnthonyBelow is the link, it is the latest downloadable version normally. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Ffh7gH-GUgBdxzF6SKLKLaEpO7q7eCu/view?usp=sharing ... Report brucine @Antoine6800Hello, I wanted to test it out, just out of curiosity: there's no way to install it, even when going back to compatibility as far as XP SP3 (error 0X80040707) ... Report Antoine6800 @brucineHello, On which operating system? It works on Windows 7 and XP. It may not work on Windows 10 and 11. ... Report brucine @Antoine6800Hello, Windows 10, raw concrete and in compatibility mode; I can try it on a virtual XP machine, but it loses some of its interest. Answer 4 / 4 ... Report gerard Go to the site of: courtois antoine. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 4 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Nisto Thank you Antoine6800 Works great on Windows 10 ... Report brucine Well, not at my place, I could never install it there. ... Report Helene83 Thank you Antoine, the software works very well on Windows 10.????
Answer 2 / 4 ... Report Antoine6800 Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas accéder à des sites web. Veuillez fournir le texte que vous souhaitez traduire.
Answer 3 / 4 ... Report Antoine6800 Good evening,I have it in my files if you want. ... Report Anthony Good evening, Well, I’m happy to hear that ???? I had to recreate it with Excel and it’s not as fun. ... Report Antoine6800 @AnthonyBelow is the link, it is the latest downloadable version normally. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Ffh7gH-GUgBdxzF6SKLKLaEpO7q7eCu/view?usp=sharing ... Report brucine @Antoine6800Hello, I wanted to test it out, just out of curiosity: there's no way to install it, even when going back to compatibility as far as XP SP3 (error 0X80040707) ... Report Antoine6800 @brucineHello, On which operating system? It works on Windows 7 and XP. It may not work on Windows 10 and 11. ... Report brucine @Antoine6800Hello, Windows 10, raw concrete and in compatibility mode; I can try it on a virtual XP machine, but it loses some of its interest.
... Report Anthony Good evening, Well, I’m happy to hear that ???? I had to recreate it with Excel and it’s not as fun.
... Report Antoine6800 @AnthonyBelow is the link, it is the latest downloadable version normally. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Ffh7gH-GUgBdxzF6SKLKLaEpO7q7eCu/view?usp=sharing
... Report brucine @Antoine6800Hello, I wanted to test it out, just out of curiosity: there's no way to install it, even when going back to compatibility as far as XP SP3 (error 0X80040707)
... Report Antoine6800 @brucineHello, On which operating system? It works on Windows 7 and XP. It may not work on Windows 10 and 11.
... Report brucine @Antoine6800Hello, Windows 10, raw concrete and in compatibility mode; I can try it on a virtual XP machine, but it loses some of its interest.