Hello, I have exactly the same problem; my ads have been pending for 48 hours. I have the impression that it is a general issue since there have been no new ads published.
Juju
I'm in the same situation as you, announcements under review for several days...
Lasouris
Since this morning I had listings under review and since they were still under review this morning, I deleted everything. I put one back up but it's the same thing. I hope it won't take long. I even sent a private message to Facebook Marketplace Assistant this morning at 7 AM but I haven't heard back, which is why at the beginning of the afternoon I deleted all my listings under review. There were at least 50.
Xileh
Moderator
Hello,
Since dozens of similar topics have been created, I have turned one into a "group topic" where everyone can share comments and information regarding the evolution of the situation.