Impossible d'accéder à l'interface du modem

Solved
Hello,
I was switched from my Numéricable modem to a Sagem f@st and I can't access the interface anymore by entering admin and password like I did with my Netgear (which is actually disabled, I don't know how NC did that..)

However, there is a label on the Sagem modem that shows how to do it https://communaute.red-by-sfr.fr/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/8294i59928C6255C08278/image-size/large?v=1.0&px=600

Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 84.0

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    Try entering the wifi password. I know that on LaBox modems they stopped using "password," so maybe it's the same for other Numéricable modems.
    1. hi

      yes, it's working! thanks
      However, the bridge mode is impossible on the sagem fast ...
      I had to do a reset to get internet back
    2. @winterSince the initial issue is resolved, I take the liberty of changing the status of the discussion.
      Happy holidays :-).
    3. @Anonymous userI would like to ask about bridge mode, which disables all internet access.
      I wanted to access the interface for that, but there's a problem..
      Happy holidays!
  2. Hi,
    how to do what?

    --
    and ... Here you go!
    1. Hi

      I can't access the interface since the admin and password remain ineffective.
    2. Hello
      The bridge mode disables all internet access. RJ45 and no wifi
      I wanted to access the interface for that and there's a problem.
      Before, I had a NETGEAR and it posed no problem...
      I still have the NETGEAR but it's rendered unusable by NC (how? I can't find any information on this practice)
      .