Sharp TV Code

Hello,

I am looking for the code for the Sharp LC-22CFF4011E TV

I have tried several codes without success

Thank you in advance

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 83.0

5 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    Try 4725 / 8888 / 1234 / 0000

    --
    I call a spade a spade *
         *in French in the text
    1. Hello
      Sorry, these codes do not work
      Thank you
  2. Moderator
    Try this:
    -Access the "Child Lock" feature by navigating to "Menu" => "Setup"
    -Enter the code "3001" using the remote to clear the current code.

    --
    I call a spade a spade *
    *in French in the text
    1. I am looking for a code for a universal remote to replace the original that is broken.

      Thank you.
  3. Moderator
    Oh, but here's something else now! And these codes are on the back of the remote packaging that you always need to check before buying, and what is the full reference for this remote?

    I call a spade a spade *
    *in French in the text
    1. Reference Remote Control:
      QC PASS
      DH 1601133035

      thank you in advance
    2. Moderator
      @olaneUh! This is not the remote control reference
      But something that says the quality control is OK
      with the references of the controller.
  4. AQUOS SHARP I couldn't find more information about the remote control.