Biostek remote control
Bonjour, j'ai acheté une télécommande Biostek pour mon DVD de la même marque, mais elle ne fonctionne pas car j'ai un film à mettre en français et ça ne marche pas. Merci.
5 answers
-
Hello,
Is this your DVD player... https://www.homecine-compare.com/lecteur-BIOXC120-BIOSTEK-XC-120.htm?
--
ASUS ROG G752 VSK | QuadCore Intel i7 7700HQ | 32 GB-DDR4 | 2 SSD M.2 500 GB | 2 HDD Seagate 2TB | GeForce GTX 1070M 8 GB | 17.3" Screen (120 Hz) | DirectX 12 | Windows 10 (x64) -
No, that's not the right reference, it's Xc-150.
-
OK.
Here is the model... https://www.homecine-compare.com/lecteur-BIOXC150-BIOSTEK-XC-150.htm
What video format is the movie in?
-
-
I don't understand your question ???
-
Ha nn original
-
-
@Panth33raWell, it's the same brand, I don't understand, and how do I set it up???
-
@Dididu62940Hello,
Simple question: Was your reader well-equipped with a remote control when you bought it?
-
-
Yes, yes, why?
-
-
@Panth33raJ'ai dit d'en racheter une car l'autre je ne l'ai plus...
-
@Dididu62940Everything is explained in the end!
...and you should have the user manual too, right? -
@Panth33raWell, listen, too bad, I sent the remote back since it didn't work.
-