High Definition Audio Controller Code 10

Hello everyone,

I am currently facing a big problem with my computer. After extensive searching on our dear friend Google, nothing has resolved my issue...
I am therefore turning to you in the hope that you might guide me.

So, here's my problem: this morning my PC was working perfectly, and then this afternoon, after a restart, BAM! Big sound issue... I have no sound at all with my headset, a Hyper X Cloud Alpha. I'm investigating to see what’s going on and quickly realize that I have a problem with a system device, the "High Definition Audio Controller," which shows me this: "This device cannot start. (Code 10)"
I look further, and I see in the events the following:

1. Device not migrated.
Location path: PCIROOT(0)#PCI(1F03)
Migration Range: 0xF000FFFFE0000120
Present: false
Status: 0xC0000719

2. Device configured (hdaudbus.inf)
The device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A348&SUBSYS_86C71043&REV_10\3&11583659&0&FB has been configured.
Driver name: hdaudbus.inf
Class GUID: {4d36e97d-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Driver date: 02/20/2020
Driver version: 10.0.18362.693
Driver provider: Microsoft
Driver section: HDAudio_Device.NT
Driver ranking: 0xFF2006
Corresponding device ID: PCI\CC_0403
Overridden drivers:
Updated device: false
Parent device: ACPI\PNP0A08\0

3. Device not started (HDAudBus)
The device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A348&SUBSYS_86C71043&REV_10\3&11583659&0&FB had a startup problem.
Driver name: hdaudbus.inf
Class GUID: {4d36e97d-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: HDAudBus
Lower filters:
Upper filters:
Problem: 0xA
Problem state: 0xC0000001

So I looked online, found a bunch of things like updating drivers, I tried reinstalling Realtek, I tried replacing the hdaudbus.inf & .sys files with new ones, I did all my Windows updates... But nothing works; the problem persists.
I also did a few tests with some hardware I had at home, and when I plug in a headset with USB, it works, or if I connect my headset to a PS4 controller and then plug this controller into the computer, the headset works very well (though the sound is terrible...).

So, that's it; I really don’t know what to do anymore... If you have a solution, I would be grateful!

Here are my PC specs:
● Intel Core i5-9600K, 6x 3.70 GHz
● ASUS Prime H310M-K, S. 1151
● Nvidia GeForce GTX1660 6Go
● 16 Go G.Skill DDR4-2400
● 240 Go Solid State Drive (SSD)
● 1 To Toshiba SATA III
● HD-Audio Onboard
● Asus PCI Wifi card 150 Mb/s

For the hardware identification number:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A348&SUBSYS_86C71043&REV_10
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A348&SUBSYS_86C71043
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A348&CC_040300
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A348&CC_0403

6 answers

  1. hi, uninstall and delete the audio controller drivers, then restart your PC, and check if you still have the error code

    0
    1. Hi, yes I've tried that before, the error code keeps coming back.
      0
    2. @seb77150I'll try that tomorrow morning, I'm off to bed, thanks for your reply! :)
      0
    3. @seb77150Hi, I just tried it, and I hadn't noticed that I had already tried it as well, but still nothing..
      0
    4. @Blacki017ah, strange, let's try something else. Go to settings => security and update => troubleshooting => read an audio file => run
      0
  2. Moderator
    Hello,

    Download and install --> 7Zip 64 bits

    Download this driver --> Intel

    Right-click on the driver --> d7dec623-.....cab
    Select --> 7Zip
    Choose --> extract to "d7dec623-......\"

    Go to Device Manager
    Right-click on the device
    Update Driver
    Browse my computer for drivers
    Browse
    Select the extracted driver folder --> d7dec623-......
    OK, next
    Restart.

    --
    Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
    0
    1. Here’s what it showed me:
      0
  3. Moderator
    Press Windows + R
    Type --> winver and OK

    What's the version?

    Example image:


    --
    Humans are at their best when things are at their worst.
    0
    1. Désolé, je ne peux pas traduire les images ou le texte qui n'est pas fourni sous forme de texte. Veuillez saisir le texte à traduire directement.
      0
      1. Moderator
        Windows key + X
        Device Manager

        1- Do you have a section --> other devices?

        2- What do you have under audio, video, and game controllers?

        3- Is there still an alert regarding the high definition audio controller?

        --
        Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
        0
        1. 1. Non
          2.
          3. Still the alert yes, nothing has changed
          0