Automatic formula calculation

Solved
-  
Hello, when I enter formulas in a cell, some parts calculate and the formula disappears. How can I make the final value appear when displaying the cell, but still be able to access the underlying calculations by showing the cell's content? Thank you in advance for your help.

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    You will need to share your file or at least give us the formula or formulas used because personally, I don't quite understand your problems and expectations!

    To share an anonymized file:

    https://www.cjoint.com/
    OR
    https://mon-partage.fr/

    --
    Please remember to use "thank you" and "resolved" when the issue is settled.
    1
    1. Hello, Thank you for the quick response. Thanks to your request for clarification, I just understood: when I type "+" at the beginning of a formula, Excel calculates certain parts of the formula, but if I type "=", I retain the encoded values. Thank you and have a nice day!
      0